Everyone seems to focus on using surveys to hear about problems. Why not use surveys to identify clients who really like you?
Here’s how you can check survey data for satisfied customers …
Find great reference clients in your Autotask survey data
Use Workbook Service Explore Screen to find happy Customers.
- Open your Service Weekly Workbook and go to the Explore tab
- Update the Survey Slicer to display surveys in the range “4-5′
- Look at the customer bar chart to see those clients that provided high scores
- Optionally, you can drill into each customer to see the tickets they provided high scores on
- Contact the client to see if they would be a reference for you (noting their high survey scores)